In the spirit of our decision with Puck/Owen Burnett, should Titania and Anastasia Renard be split again? I think they should, but I wanted a consensus before I did it. -- Matt 12:13, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- You have my vote! DTaina 12:21, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
I vote no. -GregX 12:52, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- Before they were combined I would definitely have said not to merge them. Since they now have been combined, I think I'll just abstain. -- Supermorff 13:30, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- Alright, as I've said, both her and at Talk:Banshee I'm completely fine with group consensus on this issue. I just wonder at the lack of consistency. I'm completely fine with keeping the Titania and Banshee pages as they are except that it makes the seperate Owen Burnett and Puck pages look inconsistent with form. The funny thing, I want them to remain seperate. I dunno, this whole issue is still complicated. -- Matt 13:37, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
I think with this issue, we should go on a case by case basis rather than consistancy. I'm okay with Molly and Banshee being merged, mostly because we find out they are the same in the one episode, and that the fact that Molly is Banshee is also an important plot point. With Titania and Anastasia, I feel differently, mainly because Anastasia has appeared in episodes without Titania and vice versa. Anastasia just "feels" like a seperate character because she can be in an episode that has nothing to do with Titania and Oberon's Children. I don't know if I'm making sense, lol.--PGFish 19:49, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- I disagree, they very much feel like the same character to me. Granted, we didn't know that... at first. But, there isn't really that much of a difference. Anastasia walks like Titania, she talks like Titania. She is Titania. -GregX 20:02, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- I don't like the appearances section either. I think Supermorff had a good idea a while back. Why not have TWO Appearances Sections one for Titania, one for Anastasia. We could even do the same for Molly and Banshee. -- Matt 20:13, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- I still say it looks fine. I don't know, maybe it's because I've been a comic book reader for all my life, but I'm used to it. It's fine. -GregX 20:31, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- Okay, that seems fair. -GregX 21:08, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
And I think "First Appearance," "First Appearance as Titania" looks fine. For example, look at Hobgoblin. You have two separate first appearances listed, one for Roderick Kingsley and one for the Hobgoblin, even though the two are one and the same. -GregX 20:04, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
I guess that will work--PGFish 21:31, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- Well, lets all thank Supermorff for coming up with this simple solution that works well and we can all agree with. I think I'll do the same treatment over at Banshee. -- Matt 22:06, 22 June 2008 (CDT)
- Okay, well I'm glad we've found a method that works, even if I don't actually remember coming up with that idea. I'm not sure there's any point in doing the same treatment with Banshee, since Molly only appeared in one episode, but go for it if it makes you happy.
- In general, I agree with PGFish that it's better to consider things case-by-case instead of trying to force consistency. And, I agree that since Anastasia and Titania have appeared in separate episodes, on their own merits, that perhaps there's enough information to warrant two articles. But I also see where Greg's coming from - even when she's Anastasia, Titania is still very much herself (unlike Puck and Owen, who are really quite distinct). With Molly... I'm not sure yet.
- I'm gonna fiddle with format a bit. Let me know what you think. -- Supermorff 05:36, 23 June 2008 (CDT)
- Oh, so I did. I'm not sure it was an actual suggestion, though, just something to consider. But I'm glad it works, anyway.
- It'll only become useful if we someday see Molly in stories (not as the Banshee) and Banshee in stories (not as Molly). And if it's superfluous now, why don't we just add it in when it's not superfluous? But, again, this is really just something to consider, and I don't favour one option or the other. -- Supermorff 05:31, 24 June 2008 (CDT)