Quack Pack is an animated show produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and was added to the Disney Afternoon as of September 3, 1996 and all 39 episodes had debuted by November 28 of the same year.
The show centered around Donald Duck and his now teenage nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie.
The following Gargoyles cast members appeared in Quack Pack. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- James Avery - Werner Wigglemeier/Flint Steele
- Michael Bell - Video game captain, Dr. Ernest Noble and Shorty Hollow
- Jeff Bennett - Additional voices
- Gregg Berger - Army Soldier and Dr. Nocturno
- S. Scott Bullock - Doug Slackwell
- Cam Clarke - Mr. Needlehoffer and Gustav Goose
- Jim Cummings - Captain Dreadnought, Mel Mallard and Cal Crudon
- Tim Curry - Empress and Moltoc
- Elizabeth Daily - Louie Duck
- J.D. Daniels - Additional voices
- Pat Fraley - Gwumpki
- Matt Frewer - Craftworks Employee
- Dorian Harewood - Doctor and Captain Sedgwick Octavius Storm
- Robert Ito - Dr. William Wu
- Rob Paulsen - Nigel Nightshade
- Roger Rose - Kent Powers
- Kath Soucie - Daisy Duck
- Frank Welker - Knuckles, Claw and Conscience/Werewolf
- April Winchell - Officer, Police Woman and Viking
In addition, the voice directing was done by Jamie Thomason.
Greg Guler did the prop design for episodes 1-17, 18-34 and 36-38.
Julie Morgavi was the talent coordinator for episodes 1-34 and 36-37.
Greg Weisman was development executive of the series.
Gary Sperling was the story editor for episodes 2, 7, 12, 15-16, 20, 22-24, 26, 30 and 33-34.
Vic Cook was the storyboard artist for episodes 5, 8 and 7. He also did the storyboard for episodes 11 and 30-31.
Frank Paur was the character designer for "Leader of the Quack", assistant director for "Duckleration of Independence" and prop designer for "Hit the Road, Backwater Jack".
Tad Stones produced the episode "Ducky Dearest".
Reference to Quack Pack in Gargoyles
Hudson watched the series premiere "The Really Mighty Ducks" on television during the clan's final week in Castle Wyvern. ("Enter Macbeth")
As "Enter Macbeth" premiered January 5, 1995, this is the first time a portion of Quack Pack was presented on television with the episode/show as a whole debuting in the Gargoyles Universe sooner in real life. In-universe the episode aired December 27, 1994.
This happened again with W.I.T.C.H. having aired a decade earlier in-universe with "The Will To Love" being seen/heard in "Strangers"
- Quack Pack at Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
- Quack Pack at the Internet Movie Database